BEd Process 2012-13
"ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO B.Ed FOR THE YEAR 2012-13" -For more Information Contact: 080-22483145/22271866
BEd Process 2011-12
BEd Brouchure 2010-11
- Schedule For Admission Process For B.Ed Course
- Eligibility Rules And Selection Process
- General Instructions to fill BEd Application Form
- Instructions for filling the Admission Ticket of Common Entrance Examination
- More About The Common Entrance Examination
- About The Kannada Examination Conducted Only For Horanadu / Gadinadu Kannadiga Candidates
- Syllabus And Type Of Questions
- Annexure-1 : Study Certificate/Medium Certificate
- Annexure-2 : Combat Certificate
- Annexure-3 : Ex-Servicemen Certificate from Sainik Welfare Board
- Annexure-4 : Model for Marks Calculation
- Annexure-5: List of Nodel Centers and their codes.
- Annexure-6: Districts and their codes.
- Annexure-7: Name Of The Dist Where The Exams are Held
- Annexure-8: Group / Subjects to be opted in Paper II of Common Entrance Examination
PAPER – II
- Annexure-9: Methodology chart
- Annexure-10: Fee Structure for Bed, in Government, Private Aided & Private Unaided Colleges.
- Annexure-11: Proforma for submitting original Marks cards and other original documents in respect of candidates selected in selection list with allotment and who wish to get admitted to the allotted institution for admission to B.Ed Course during 2010-11
- Annexure-12: Proforma to be submitted by he admitted BEd candidates who wish to cancel the seat allotted to them.
- Annexure-13: Mother Tongue Kannada Certificate To Be Produced By H.K. And G.K Candidates Compulsorily
- Annexure-14: Certificate For Mutual Transfer.
- Annexure-15: Certificate For The Persons With Disabilities
- Instructions to candidates about common entrance examination
- Admission Ticket
- Acknowledgement For Receiving Application Form Cum Identity Slip
- Special Instructions