DEd Process 2012-13
"ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO D.Ed/DP.Ed FOR THE YEAR 2012-13" -For more Information Contact: 080-22483145/22271866
DEd Process 2011-12
Filling up of Unfilled Government seats in D.Ed Institutions-
DEd Brouchure 2010-11
- Schedule For Admission Process For D.Ed / D.P.Ed Courses.
- Eligibility Rules And Selection Process.
- General Instructions to fill DEd / DPEd Application Form.
- Annexure-1 : Study Certificate/Medium Certificate.
- Annexure-2 : Combat Certificate.
- Annexure-3 : Ex-Servicemen Certificate from Sainik Welfare Board.
- Annexure-4: List of Nodel Centers and their codes.
- Annexure-5: Districts and their codes.
- Annexure-6: Fee Structure for Ded / DPEd in Government, Private Aided & Private Unaided Colleges.
- Annexure-7: Proforma for submitting original Marks Cards and other original documents in respect of candidates selected in selection list with allotment and who wish to get admitted to the allotted institution for admission to DEd / DPEd course.
- Annexure-8: Proforma to be submitted by he admitted DEd / DPEd candidates who wish to cancel the seat allotted to them.
- Annexure-9: Mother Tongue Kannada Certificate To Be Produced By H.K. And G.K Candidates Compulsorily.
- Annexure-10: Certificate For Mutual Transfer
- Annexure-11: Certificate For The Persons With Disabilities.
- Annexure-12: Certificate for acceptance of Selection.
- Acknowledgement For Receiving Application Form Cum Identity Slip.
- Flow Chart Regarding D.Ed / D.P.Ed Admission Process.
- Special Instructions