Prathibha Karanji :
It is an extended program under plan schemes for Primary and High School students. Prathiba Karanji is an innovative program where Cultural and literary competitions are conducted at cluster, block, and District and State levels. It provides a common platform for students for various competitions in which Successful children are given certificates of appreciation and prizes and selected students are sent to higher level competitions.
The motto behind Prathiba Karanji Program is to
- Help in the personality development of the students.
- It combines education and entertainment, and encourages develop the non-cognitive skills.
- bring out the hidden talents in children
- Provide a platform for the students to learn and acquire new skills for life.
- Provide teacher an opportunity to play a vital role in identifying the talent in the student.
- Encourage Parents and teachers to mould the personality of the children and develop competitive spirit in them.
- Engage and exhibit themselves in extracurricular activities along with the academics
Children take part in individual and group competitions at all levels—from the school to the state.
For Class 1 to 4 and from 5 to 7 Individual Competitions conducted are Recitation, Recitation- Religious verses(Sanskrit and Arabic),Light Music, Fancy Dress, Drawing, Storytelling, Action song, clay modeling, Yogasanas (for class 5 to 7 only).
Group Competitions are Folk Dance, Patriotic song, Kolata, Quiz (selected 2 students from each School).
For Class 8 to 10 Individual Competitions are Speech, Recitation- Religious verses(Sanskrit and Arabic) Yogasana , Karnatak classical Music, Hindustani Classical Music, Folk Songs, Light Music, Bharatnatayam, clay modeling,Mimicri, Essay Writing, Debat, Rangoli,Gazals, Fancy Dress, Drawing, Storytelling.
Group Competitions are Folk Dance, Kolata, Quiz (selected 2 students from each School) Drama, Kavali and Science Model making.