Proposed Activities for the year 2014-15 :
Development of Block Leadership for RtE compliance
Documentation on School Leadership
Development of MRPs on Education Planning & Review
PRI Orientation (ZP) for improving school support systems
Capacity building of SISLEP staff
Education Leadership Development Program(ELDP) - Continuation proposed
School Leadership Development Program (SLDP) in NEK region - Continuation proposed
Namma Shala Plus
School Leadership Development – A pilot program to develop Leadership capabilities among Head Teachers of Elementary and Secondary Schools. Through the Framework module developed by NCSL, NEUPA.
Activities during the year 2013-14 :
SISLEP Vision and Mission document developed and circulated.
A 6 days Common Foundation Training for Probationary High School Head Masters(2012 batch) covering 551 HMs.
A orientation program in Conducting Departmental Enquiry and CCA (Conduct Rules), to all Joint Directors, CTE and DIET Principals, Deputy Directors of the Department.
Development Need analysis workshop for DIET faculty.
A consultation meeting with all DIET Principals of the State regarding DIET developmental needs.
Progress review meeting of the Cohesive District Educational Leadership Development Program (CDELDP) held in 7 districts of the State.
Presentation of the School Development Initiatives undertaken by the Head Teachers under the CDELD Program in 7 districts of the State.
A Progress review meeting of Namma Shala Plus - a program undertaken in North Eastern Districts (Gulbarga, Yadgir and Raichur) to ensure Quality Education through School, Community Connect for developing Child friendly learning atmosphere.
Capacity building of Key stakeholders of Namma Shala Plus(NS Plus) Anganwadi teachers 180, 756 Teachers, and PDO’s .
Capacity building of Master Resource Persons of NS plus program through Bare foot Research.
Activities during the year 2012-13 :
A two day Administrative training for Gazetted Managers and Managers, covering the entire state.
Training for Development of Facilitation skills of P&M faculty of DIET done in collaboration with CLHRD, Mangalore.
Module Preparation workshop for Capacity building of Stakeholders.
“SANGATI” - Module Development for Developing Leadership Capacities in Elementary School Head Teachers.
During the year 2011-12 :
- Conducted three training programme for 142 Probationary headmasters of high schools.
- Registered SISLEP as a Society under Karnataka Societies Registration Act.
- Conducted three Executive Committee meetings.
- Capacity Building (Leadership and Management), three programmes for Block Education Officers in the state.
- Re-orientation Programme of Capacity Building, four programmes for Probationary Head Masters of High schools.
- Civil works by restoration of an existing structure for providing Administrative Blocks for the SISLEP. Works to the tune of Rs 48 Lakhs undertaken to restore existing building to be made as Administrative Block, is expected to complete by April 2012. Perspective Plan for SISLEP in the land of 2.5 Acres has been done. It is scheduled to be taken up in the year 2012-13.
- Scheduled six more programmes up to March 2012.
- In collaboration with Policy Planning Unit of the Department of Public Instruction Bangalore, Capacity building for the Namma Shale (Our School) programme has been scheduled.
During the year 2010-11 :
- Conducted Training for English Language resource Persons.
- Conducted seven Training programmes for 342 Probationary Headmasters of High schools.
- Civil works for providing Link Road to the present working place of SISLEP.
- Garden and other contingent works.