During the year 2010-11
- Conducted Training for English Language resource Persons.
- Conducted seven Training programmes for 342 Probationary Headmasters of High schools.
- Civil works for providing Link Road to the present working place of SISLEP.
- Garden and other contingent works
During the year 2011-12
- Conducted three training programme for 142 Probationary headmasters of high schools.
- Registered SISLEP as a Society under Karnataka Societies Registration Act.
- Conducted three Executive Committee meetings.
- Capacity Building (Leadership and Management), three programmes for Block Education Officers in the state.
- Re-orientation Programme of Capacity Building, four programmes for Probationary Head Masters of High schools.
- Civil works by restoration of an existing structure for providing Administrative Blocks for the SISLEP. Works to the tune of Rs 48 Lakhs undertaken to restore existing building to be made as Administrative Block, is expected to complete by April 2012. Perspective Plan for SISLEP in the land of 2.5 Acres has been done. It is scheduled to be taken up in the year 2012-13.
- Scheduled six more programmes up to March 2012.
- In collaboration with Policy Planning Unit of the Department of Public Instruction Bangalore, Capacity building for the Namma Shale (Our School) programme has been scheduled.
Proposed Activities for the year 2012-13
It is proposed to conduct the following activities for the administrators right from the block level to the level of divisional and state level(BEOs, DDPIs, JDPIs, and DPIs).
- Administration of RTE in the state.
- Facilitating Managerial functions for continuous, comprehensive evaluation and KCF 2009 (Based on NCF 2005).
- Educational planning in a result frame work perspective.
- Comparative outlook on best practises in India and outside the state.
- Latest evaluation practises/item response theory (IRI) for administrators.
- Facilitating administrators in statistical package in social sciences(SPSS)
- Decentralised leadership in theory and practice.
- Community and schools: Lessons for administrators.
- Promoting life skills, mental hygiene, vocational skills, club based activities, exhibitions and fairs in schools